Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ever Wonder If You Have Too Much Time On Your Hands?

My apologies to anyone who has been bored at work recently, and have been in the routine of reading the blog in order to break the monotony. I feel for you. And If i was able to blog at work without being monitored like it was 1984, I would do so.

So recently, I've needed another medium to flex my creative muscles through. My left-brain brawn. And that new medium is a project started by Kaj and myself.

We are writing, performing, recording, editing, and filming a gangster-rap music video. Probably one of the must fun things that I have ever done. And in case you are wondering... no, we aren't taking ourselves seriously (do I ever?). The inspiration was the SNL Digital Short with Andy Samberg and T Pain - On A Boat.

So I have a make-shift studio set up, and we are almost done recording. Here are a couple of pics from the first session. I hope you are as excited about the final cut as we are. I would say that the video should be done in three weeks, or thereabouts.

So now I am going do devote the afternoon to trying to get my voice-filter to create the T Pain effect. So keep it real homies. We be ballin', and so on and so forth.





the inspiration:

No comments: