Friday, September 26, 2008

OMG PATRICK DEMPSEY!!!!

omg every1, i just sers. freaked out bc i was on the abc lot today visiting bff andy, and guess who i totally jst saw! mcdreamy! for sers!!

like i am totally frkng-out rt now. lol!iI think he evn looked at me!!! ;) he could stufy my greys anatomy.

and i was tttly eating a tuna snwch when i saw him, and wz like, LMIRL! and then i wz like, we R in RL! OMG - LOL!!! and my mouth was full of tuna, and i spat everywhere. i almst choked!:( good thing he's MD!! :o

bet you wish you were there, i just wntd to tell him how I love his hair ;) and in season 2 - ep 4 when he almst died, i tttly stopped eating fr a week!!! I wz getting sups fat anyway.

OMG PATRICK DEMPSEY!!!

loving h-wood - kisses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! YOU SAW PATRICK McDREAMY!!??!!! He's like sooooo hot! I need your address, I'm sending you some Minnesota grown grass. Oh...uh...not the kind you smoke...sorry.