Monday, June 1, 2009

And it Can't Be Another 'phobia' Word

Just completed a recording session tonight with the one-and-only Jason "God Save The Queen" Havey. The man who introduced me to youtube. The legend who swoons ladies with a single Mizzou "y'all". The man who inspired Barack Obama to be black. The icon who orchestrated the merger between Smith & Wesson and Unicef.

Wait. I think that last one was Bill Brasky, but I'm sure that they're related somewhere down the line.

The moral of the story is that we combined forces to bring the sexy back to the recording studio. Heterosexually, of course. And with that sexy, NGP productions, ft. Hay-V, will do something, I'm sure. But for now it's just ambiguously aimed into nowhere, being wasted.

So over the next couple of days, it's all about putting in the time in the studio, and hoping I remember where the 'fix pitch' button is.

And can I get some help over here? Could I get a word that rhymes with agoraphobia?

Seriously. I will give you a writing credit if it makes the final cut.

No comments: