Monday, January 21, 2008

I need to get accustomed to writing on a regular basis if this is what I want to do. This blog seems easy enough, and just might do the trick. I'll try to make it entertaining enough for y'all, as well as fulfilling on a mental and spiritual level. Who knows, maybe sexual.

One thing I have learned is that people like lists. Especially ranking lists. Why?

1) They are easy to read. Just straight facts.

2) They take up more space, and you feel like you have read more when, in fact, you have read less.

3) Much less.

4) Deep down, people need structure and order, especially when ranking things like NBA teams or 2007's top 10 consumer camcorders.

5) Canon PowerShot SD870 IS

I was going to make this a list to 10, but I started blanking hardcore, and out of frustration and self-pity, called it a day.

No comments: