Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...But Somebody Has Got To Do It

The most interesting and captivating clip I have seen in a long time. If you don't like what you do, or you aren't sure what you want to do, watch this.





What I found especially poignant was Rowe's mentioning of a war on work, specifically by Hollywood, which is an idea that I subscribe to. Hollywood is filled with people that, for lack of a better phrase, don't want a real job - I should know, I moved there. So whenever you see someone at work in a movie, it's usually depicted very negatively (Office Space, Joe V. The Volcano, Wanted, or any job out a restaurant). The combination of a good writer and director and a little Hollywood glam can be incredibly alluring. Just don't watch Entourage if you want to achieve any semblance of job satisfaction.

No comments: