Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oscar De La Heat Stroke

Its hard to do anything besides sit here at my computer and try not to sweat when it's 95 degrees outside. And by outside, I mean inside as well. Ok, so it's not 95 inside, but it was close the other night when we had no AC units installed yet. I was three tosses ad turns away from grabbing my snorkel gear and water wings and sleeping in the pool. Fortunately I passed out due to water loss, and slept through the night.

It's great to wake up and look in the mirror to see someone who looks like they were in an eleven round-no decision boxing match. My eyes were all puffy and there were lines on my face where I shoved it into the pillow, and I was still clearly sweating. I had just about the same capacity to answer difficult questions as well. "Would you like some breakfast?"

"Spweggawarrddy!" I mumbled, teetering through the hallway, trying to find an ice compress for the back of my neck. "Ifnestellldargg". The poor man has lost his brain.

"Adriaaaaaaann!! Water Wiiiiiiiiiingsss!"

No comments: