Friday, July 18, 2008

Snippit

INT. RECEPTION - DAY
JIM
So do you want to go out to grab some lunch today?

PAM
I brought a sandwich for both of us.

JIM
Yeah, maybe we can just get out of here and eat it.

PAM
Sure, sounds good. When do you want to go?

JIM
Ten minutes?

PAM
Okey dokey.

MICHAEL walks up wearing a baby bonnet.

MICHAEL
Waaaaa! Waaaaaa! Mommy!

PAM
What are you doing?

MICHAEL
I’m little Jim Jr.

STANLEY walks by and shakes his head on his way out.

JIM
Inappropriate.

PAM
(In a hushed tone)
Michael, I am not pregnant, and even
if I were, that’s a very private matter.
I am sure whoever it is will appreciate
your discretion.

MICHAEL
Well, it is my business if one of my
workers has a baby in the oven.

JIM
Baby in the oven? That doesn’t sound right.

MICHAEL
OK. Fine. Cry babies. I’ll stop making
this place a more funnier place to work.
ABORT! ABORT!
(this garners attention)
NO, no, never mind.

KEVIN takes a picture of MICHAEL on his cell phone.

MICHAEL TALKING HEAD
MICHAEL (CONT'D)
(taking off bonnet)
I’m not really sure why I had this in my room.
(thinks about it)
No, I really have no idea.

No comments: