Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ohh Carl...

In accordance with my ever changing, multidirectional personality, I have changed the blog color scheme, as you might be able to tell. It was done for the same reason that I re-arrange my room every five months. Im not sure what that reason is, draw your own Freudian conclusions, but the fact of the matter is that... its.... lay off me! I dont need to explain all my actions!

Sorry. The decision was actually a pragmatic one, stemming from the fact that I would see black lines accross my vision for five minutes after proofreading the entries. If I kept that up, I would need Urkell-thick glasses in five years. Only I wouldn't have a 'cool machine' that would retransform me from Stephen to Stephan. The 'a' makes it cooler. Anyway, you see the dilemna I was facing.

Speaking of my transformation into the science nerd next door, I just got my new computer. Sadly, installing programs and customizing the new Vista settings to my delicate likings till the wee hours of the morning was the most fun I have had in a long time. Nothing gets me going like a fresh CPU with gigabytes upon gigabytes of open hard drive to fill. I'm not even sure where to start, really. I just know that with a brand new supercomuter, the world* is your playground, and anything** is possible.


*"cyber" world
** except human contact or outdoor activity

No comments: