Thursday, October 2, 2008

Introduction to the Fellowship

I just added a buddy, Sean Noonan to the blogroll to the right ->

After adding it, I decided to introduce each of you to these bloggers, cause they are all great in their own right, and I read each one. They are sorted in order of the most recent post from top to bottom.

I'll try to list these in the order that I added them to my own blog:

1) Tales From The Golden Zeppelin - notabovethat.blogspot.com

For some reason, Feedburner won't let me directly put his blog on my blogroll, so while it was my first link, it isn't there right now - hopefully back up soon. The blog is by Ryan Nash of MLPS who writes funny shit about whatever pops into his twisted mind. He also posts samples of his sci-fi writing, which is always entertaining to read.

2) That Familiar Burn - Jake Boyce's site for cyclists and Duluth enthusiasts alike. A fellow skier that posts some cool pictures and crazy workouts that I no longer have the ability to do. Read this if you want to motivate yourself to get off your fat ass.

3) A Writer's Life - Written by Hollywood writer Lee Goldberg. At first I thought it was a great recourse for an aspiring writer. Now I just think he comes across as kind of an asshole. SELLOUT! Yet, there he is, still on the blogroll...

4) By Ken Levine - Another retired sitcom writer (MASH, Frasier, etc...) who blogs daily about life, Hollywood, and his job as a Dodgers Radio Reporter. This is usually a good read... my favorite one is here. GPS

5) T A Y L O R - Taylor Jenkins and her ever-entertaining personality comes through vividly in her blog, with snippets of jokes, and... random shit.

6) Kodaika Neil - Neil Hutton, Of Olaf fame tries to defeat the Indian people by infiltrating their education system and planting pro-American propaganda. Wait, no, that's Mike D. Neil is a nice guy.

7) Mike D. In Japan - The most laugh-out loud blog I read, or have ever read. Please read it if you have time. He is teaching in Japan, and...and... cannot be described as anything but Mike D.

8) Out Of Context - Colin Rodger's blog about things he likes, doesn't like, or finds feminine about himself. He declared blog war, and already has more hits on his site than I do. DAMN!

9) Andy Newell - One of my favorite athletes in the US. The best US skier, a cool dude, and he puts some pretty cool movies on his blog from time to time.

10) Andy's Web Page On The Internet! - Sounds exciting. Andy works for Disney, so he needs make things sound fun and exciting!

11) The Noo-Noo Blog - Sean Noonan, biker and Carleton student is down unda' doing some cycling and possibly other stuff... He likes to comment on how many typos I have in my blog.

That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll add more-

No comments: